The sole material of safety shoes is generally divided into rubber (RB), polyurethane bottom (PU), leather-like bottom (PVC), MD bottom, TPR bottom, EVA bottom, polycarbonate bottom (PC) and so on.
1. Rubber bottom (RB): RB is the abbreviation of English rubber (rubber); hot compression molding, divided into natural rubber and synthetic recycled rubber. Good wear resistance, non-slip, good elasticity, not easy to break, good softness, extension Good property, stable shrinkage, good hardness, good bending, waterproof. But heavier, easy to vomit, not easy to corrode, not hard, easy to be punctured; breathable, hygroscopic, not resistant to oil, afraid of oil soaking, rubber The bottom safety shoes should not be worn in places where oil is in contact with oil stations, etc., and the cost is high. When molding the bottom, it must be thickened on the bonding surface, easy to shorten when heated, and the colors are inconsistent.
2, polyurethane bottom (PU): polyurethane is the abbreviation of polyurethane, it is a polymer material, foamed from A / B / C polyester, oil and water two. Is a kind The emerging organic polymer material is known as the “fifth largest plastic” and is used in the manufacture of high-grade leather shoes, sports shoes, travel shoes, labor insurance shoes, etc. It has excellent wear resistance and repeated flexibility, good tear resistance. Strength and elasticity, excellent oil, acid, alkali and low temperature resistance, low density, soft texture, good elasticity, comfortable and light to wear; good oxidation resistance, high hardness; excellent shock absorption, anti-slip performance; good chemical resistance Performance; easy to corrode for environmental protection, not easy to wrinkle. Abandoned PU bottom can be automatically degraded, which is good for environmental protection. It is more suitable for thick-soled shoes that require impact resistance and durability. It is one of the most commonly used safety shoes soles. Hydrolysis, cracking, easy opening, strong water absorption, easy yellowing, easy to break, poor elongation, water resistance, perishable bottom, poor gas permeability, etc.
3, EVA bottom: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate- vinyl acetate copolymer, polymer material. Lightweight, good elasticity, good flexibility, not wrinkle, excellent coloring, suitable for various climates, easy to process, but not wearable, no Oil resistant, easy to absorb water, not easy to corrode, environmentally friendly, easy to dirty. EVA (E ethylene, VA vinyl acetate) contains more vinyl acetate, the safety of safety shoes is better.
4, MD bottom: MODEL or PHYLON Feilong's collective name, EVA one-time foam molding, softness, high elasticity, good thermal performance, light, flexible, fine appearance, easy to clean; MD bottom safety shoes hardness, Density, tensile strength, tearing, and elongation are good. However, the wear resistance is poor, it is not easy to corrode and environmentally friendly. It is easy to wrinkle and shrink when it is high temperature. It has poor durability, and its shock absorption will decrease after a long time of use, and the gas permeability is poor. The shoes are more suitable. The MD bottom is also called PHYLON.
5, TPR bottom: (T heat, P plastic, R rubber) TPR is originally a general term, including TPV, SEBS, SBS, TPO, TPU, EVA and other products. TPR soles mainly refer to SBS modified shoes Common name (a kind of application of TPR material). TPR shoe material is a new polymer shoe material mainly produced by thermoplastic SBS. It has rubber properties and can be processed and recycled according to thermoplastics. It is more wear-resistant, easy to shape and cheap; the safety shoes made of TPR bottom material are light, comfortable, highly elastic, easy to stain, good ventilation, high strength, etc., especially excellent in low temperature resistance, high friction coefficient, scratching Strong force. But the contact with the oil solvent will slip. The material is heavy, the wear is poor (not wearable), the softness is poor, the bending is poor (not folding), the shock absorption is poor, and the gas permeability is poor. It can be shot with a common plastic molding machine. Molding, extrusion molding, and blow molding are used to make rubber products. After TPR pellets are hot melted, injection molding is carried out, and the molecules undergo emissive motion during molding.
6, TPU bottom: full name thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer ( Thermoplastic Polyurethane), which is a linear polymer material formed by the reaction of diisocyanate and macromolecular polyol, chain extender, is a new type of environmentally friendly material. Safety shoes have excellent mechanical strength, wear resistance, oil resistance and flex resistance, especially wear resistance is the most outstanding, good appearance, generous and high-grade. But heat resistance, hot water resistance, compression resistance is poor, appearance Easy to yellow, easy to stick mold during processing, harder, heavier, poor gas permeability.
7. TR bottom: TR sole material is a new product improved on the basis of TPR. It is a synthetic material of TPE and rubber. The product has excellent performance of various indexes. It is formed by hot injection molding, and the molecules move in a rolling ball shape during molding. The safety shoes made of TR have the characteristics of many appearances, good hand feeling, bright color, high smoothness and high technical content, and can be recycled 100%, which is an environmentally friendly sole material.
8, PVC bottom (imitation leather): polyvinyl chloride polyvinylchloride, synthetic resin, low-end bottom, due to ecological and environmental problems and less used in safety shoes, is a commonly used material for air cushion shoes, soccer shoes. The color is yellowish translucent It is shiny. There will be whitening phenomenon at the bend. PVC bottom is mostly cheaper, oil resistant, wear resistant, and good insulation performance. However, the anti-slip performance is poor, the texture is poor, it is not cold-resistant, it is not resistant to folding, and the gas permeability is poor.
9. PC bottom: Polycarbonate (PC) resin is a kind of thermoplastic engineering plastic with excellent performance. It has outstanding impact resistance, good creep resistance and dimensional stability, low heat resistance, low water absorption, non-toxicity and dielectric properties. It has excellent performance and is the only product with good transparency in the five engineering plastics. It is also the fastest growing general engineering plastic in recent years. Safety shoes made with PC bottom have good weather resistance, beautiful appearance, impact resistance and high light transmittance. Strong plasticity.
10, PE bottom: PE plastic (polyethylene), English name: Polyethylene. Excellent corrosion resistance, electrical insulation, high rigidity, hardness and strength, low water absorption, good electrical properties and radiation resistance. PE bottom Safety shoes have good flexibility, elongation, impact strength and permeability; fatigue resistance, wear resistance and corrosion resistance are better.
11. PP bottom: PP plastic (polypropylene) is a high-density, no-chain, high-crystallization linear polymer with excellent comprehensive properties. It is white translucent when not colored, waxy; lighter than polyethylene Transparency is also better than polyethylene, harder than polyethylene. PP sole safety shoes have low density, good strength, stiffness, hardness, heat resistance; good electrical properties and high frequency insulation, so it is often used in electrical insulation safety shoes Use, not affected by humidity, corrosion resistance, but brittle at low temperature, not wear-resistant, easy to age, easy to decompose under certain conditions.
12, imitation leather bottom: is a typical rubber and plastic with high elasticity of the material, the main component is based on rubber, adding 10% to 30% of high styrene, mimicking the performance of leather bottom leather. Appearance and natural bottom Similar to the leather, there are grain patterns, and the safety shoes made of leather-like bottom are usually light and clear, the lines are clear; they are light and comfortable to wear, and there is no sound, non-slip, and wear-resistant. This kind of sole has both good elasticity and comparison. High hardness and rigidity, its performance is very similar to natural leather. Although it does not have the breathability and moisture absorption properties of natural leather, it also has the advantage of not being afraid of water.
13. BPU bottom: It is a modified new type of polyurethane (PU). It has the advantages of environmental protection, low density, ultra-light weight, smooth surface crust, good toughness, not easy to break, good weather resistance, etc. It can replace EVA outsole. , EVA waterproof platform, air-blown PVC base, wooden shoes, PVC foam base, etc. The safety shoes made of this modified polyurethane imitation wood material are very light, with beautiful wood grain, temperature resistance, and adjustable degradation period. The characteristics are green and new materials. However, there are few such safety shoes sold in the market.
- Rain Boots
- Rain Boots New Zealand
- Rain Boots Precautions
- Rain Boots Maintenance
- Military Boots
- Identify True And False Military Boots
- Type Of Military Boots
- Military Boots
- Protective Boots
- Fishing Pants
- Application Of Safety Shoes In Electrical Appli...
- What Kind Of Safety Shoes Do You Need To Wear I...
- What Is The Significance Of Wearing Safety Shoe...
- What Are The Main Materials For Safety Boots (s...
- What Skills Should The Designer Of The Safety B...
- Anti-static Safety Shoes Working Principle And ...
- How To Design The Labor Insurance Shoes That Co...
- The Difference Between Anti-static Protective S...