1. Polyurethane is an organic polymer material developed from A, B, C polyester materials, generally divided into oily and watery. It is often used to make safety shoes, shoes with higher grades, and sneakers. The sole is characterized by low density, soft texture, excellent wear resistance, high hardness, good oil resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, low temperature resistance, shock absorption and anti-slip performance.
2. TPU is a polymer material formed by the reaction of diisocyanate and macromolecular polyol. The TPU bottom is characterized by excellent wear resistance and oil resistance. The sole of this material safety boots (shoes) has high strength and excellent wear resistance.
3. EVA is a plastic material composed of a combination of ethylene (E) and vinyl acetate (VA). The ratio of these two chemicals can be adjusted as needed. The more ingredients of VA, the higher the transparency. The EVA bottom is characterized by its light weight, flexibility, excellent elasticity, easy cleaning, and excellent coloration.
4. Rubber is generally classified into natural rubber and synthetic rubber, and rubber is a high molecular compound. The rubber sole is characterized by a particularly good elasticity, is not easy to break, is resistant to acid and alkali, and has relatively good anti-skid properties. In addition, the shrinkage of the rubber sole and the waterproofness are also better.
- Rain Boots
- Rain Boots New Zealand
- Rain Boots Precautions
- Rain Boots Maintenance
- Military Boots
- Identify True And False Military Boots
- Type Of Military Boots
- Military Boots
- Protective Boots
- Fishing Pants
- What Skills Should The Designer Of The Safety B...
- Anti-static Safety Shoes Working Principle And ...
- How To Design The Labor Insurance Shoes That Co...
- The Difference Between Anti-static Protective S...