There are many types of labor insurance shoes, such as toe protection, puncture prevention, insulation, corrosion resistance, non-slip, and the like. It can be described as a variety of things, almost everywhere.
Toe smash-proof shoes
Anti-smashing shoes, which are safety shoes that protect the toes, are footwear that provides adequate protection for occupations that are likely to cause toe injuries. Anti-smashing shoes are used in a wide range of industries, such as construction, handling, and production. The quality-qualified anti-smashing shoes have high requirements on raw materials, auxiliary materials, chemical materials and mechanical equipment in the production process. The impact resistance and pressure resistance of the front baotou must be good. The inner lining generally adopts light weight metal, its strength, Impact resistance, etc. must be tested on a case-by-case basis to meet specified standards.
The function of the insulated shoes is to prevent electric shock caused by electric current passing through the human body and the earth when the electric operator is shocked. Insulated shoes are essential for high voltage electrical work. Electrically insulated shoes are protective shoes that can insulate people's feet from live objects and prevent electric shock. According to the pressure range, there are several kinds of insulated shoes, such as 20kV, 6kV and 5kV, which must be selected according to the working range. Insulated shoes should be inspected and maintained frequently. If the insulated shoes are wet, they should be suspended. After being damp, put them in a cool, ventilated place and wait for natural air drying. If the soles are damaged by foreign objects, they should not be used as insulated shoes.
The human body is one of the most common sources of electrostatic hazards. Anti-static shoes and conductive shoes can eliminate static electricity accumulation in the human body, but the environment and method of using the two shoes are different. Anti-static shoes are often used in conjunction with anti-static clothing to prevent accidental electric shock from currents below 250V. The place of use should be anti-static ground. This type of labor insurance shoes are equipped with an anti-static sole, and the entire shoe does not use metal to reduce the possibility of friction and fire.
The stab-resistant shoes are mainly used for effective protection of the soles of the feet, preventing the soles from being stabbed by various sharp and hard objects, and are suitable for mining, machinery, construction, metallurgy, harvesting, transportation and other industries. A steel sheet is placed over the sole to prevent sharpness and sharp objects from piercing the sole to cause damage to the bottom of the worker's foot. The standard for anti-piercing shoes in China requires that the anti-piercing force of the sole needs ≥1100N, and the opening with the maximum diameter of 3mm for fixing the anti-piercing pad to the sole should not exceed three, and should not be located at the sole of the foot.
The use of safety shoes is selected according to the actual working environment of the work. At the same time, it is necessary to comprehensively analyze and select suitable safety products according to the hazard coefficient and degree of the work environment. When you have completed these inspections, you should also pay attention to the selection of safety shoes: protective shoes should have product certification and product specifications. Read the instructions according to the conditions used before use, and the method should be correct. Special protective shoes should be inspected and kept clean after use and stored in a non-polluting and dry place.
(1) In addition to the appropriate type of protective footwear, it is important to fit the foot and make it comfortable to wear. It is important to carefully select the appropriate shoe size.
(2) Protective shoes should have a non-slip design, not only to protect people's feet from injury, but also to prevent accidents caused by the operator being slipped.
(3) All kinds of protective shoes with different performances must meet the technical indicators of their respective protective performance, such as the toes are not bruised, the soles of the feet are not stabbed, and the insulation is required. But safety shoes are not omnipotent.
(4) Careful inspection or testing should be carried out before using protective shoes. In electrical and acid-base operations, damaged and cracked protective shoes are dangerous.
(5) Protective shoes should be properly kept after use. Rubber safety shoes should be rinsed with water or disinfectant and dried to extend the service life.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Fishing pants development trend
- Fire rubber boots
- High-voltage insulation rubber boots
- Rubber source
- Rubber component
- General purpose rubber application features
- Rubber classification
- natural rubber
- Rubber development
- Classification of foot injuries and the importa...
- How to deodorize safety work shoes
- Fashion casual safety shoes enter the public eye
- Common sense we should know when using anti-sta...
- How does the company prevent the waste of labor...
- What are the common sole materials for safety b...
- What is safety shoes and their classification
- Selection, use and maintenance of safety shoes
- The first condition for the protection of labor...
- Research and revision of the main technical con...