Special rubber refers to rubber with certain special properties. There are:
1 neoprene rubber. Referred to as CR, it is prepared by polymerization of chloroprene. Has a good overall performance, oil, fire, oxidation and ozone resistance. However, its density is relatively high, it is easy to crystallize and hard at normal temperature, the storage property is not good, and the cold resistance is poor.
2 nitrile rubber. Referred to as NBR, it is prepared by copolymerization of butadiene and acrylonitrile. Good oil and aging resistance, long-term use in air at 120 ° C or in oil at 150 ° C. In addition, it has water resistance, air tightness and excellent bonding properties.
3 silicone rubber. The main chain is composed of alternating silicon oxide atoms with an organic group on the silicon atom. High temperature resistance, ozone resistance and electrical insulation.
4 fluoro rubber. A synthetic rubber containing a fluorine atom in its molecular structure. It is usually represented by the number of fluorine atoms of the fluorine-containing unit in the copolymer, such as fluororubber 23, which is a copolymer of vinylidene fluoride and chlorotrifluoroethylene. Fluororubber is resistant to high temperatures, oils and chemicals.
5 polysulfide rubber. It is formed by polycondensation of a dihaloalkane with an alkali metal or alkaline earth metal polysulfide. It has excellent oil and solvent resistance, but its strength is not high, its aging resistance, workability is not good, and it has odor. It is often used together with nitrile rubber. In addition, there are urethane rubber, chlorohydrin rubber, acrylate rubber, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Fishing pants development trend
- Fire rubber boots
- High-voltage insulation rubber boots
- Rubber source
- Rubber component
- General purpose rubber application features
- Rubber classification
- natural rubber
- Rubber development
- Wild hunting skills
- What is synthetic rubber?
- Synthetic rubber characteristics and performance
- Classification of synthetic rubber and its appl...
- Synthetic rubber production process
- The establishment and development of the synthe...
- Maintenance and maintenance of safety shoes
- The importance of foot protection and how to ch...
- Common safety shoes materials and features
- The role of safety shoes