Anti-static shoes are a kind of safety shoes (labor shoes) worn by the production workshops and advanced laboratories of microelectronics industries such as electronic semiconductor devices, electronic computers, electronic communication devices and integrated circuits to reduce or eliminate static electricity. Anti-static shoes can direct static electricity from the human body to the ground. Thereby eliminating the static electricity of the human body, and at the same time effectively suppressing the dust generated by the walking of the person in the clean room. Suitable for pharmaceutical factories, food factories, electronic clean workshops, laboratories, etc. The anti-static shoes are made of bulk material PU or PVC material to make the sole, and the sole is made of anti-static anti-skid material, which can absorb sweat and deodorant, and can achieve anti-slip, anti-static and other effects, and is integrally formed with the upper, and then is strengthened on the line. It can effectively leak static electricity and form a complete anti-static system together with anti-static clothing.
Due to the special needs of use, the requirements for it are also very strict:
1. Anti-static shoes are protective shoes that eliminate static electricity accumulation in the human body and prevent electric shock from 250V. The production requirements are strictly in accordance with GB4385-1995.
2. It is mainly suitable for places that prevent static electricity hazards such as burning, explosion, etc. due to human body charging (such as oil, chemical, coal mine printing, rubber, medical, purification electronics, etc.)
3. Anti-static shoes and conductive shoes should not be worn with insulated wool and insulated insoles at the same time. Anti-static shoes should not be used as insulated shoes.
4, the place to use anti-static shoes should be anti-static ground, the use of conductive shoes should be conductive ground, to achieve a good effect
5, anti-static shoes should be used with anti-static clothing, pay attention to the product's clean, waterproof, moisture-proof.
6. In the process of wearing, the resistance test is generally not more than 200 hours. If the resistance is not within the specified range, it cannot be used as an anti-static shoe. Anti-static shoes should be between 100KΩ and 100MΩ.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Fishing pants development trend
- Fire rubber boots
- High-voltage insulation rubber boots
- Rubber source
- Rubber component
- General purpose rubber application features
- Rubber classification
- natural rubber
- Rubber development
- Application of nanotechnology in the footwear i...
- The difference and similarities between conduct...
- Safety shoes material Thermoplastic Rubber-TPR
- Screening of safety boots development ideas
- What are the auxiliary functions of the safety ...
- How to remove the odor of waterproof boots
- Talking about material coding in ERP system of ...
- Standard production of anti-static safety boots
- Safety shoes (labor shoes) design requirements
- How to test the performance of the sole of a sa...