Anti-static protective shoes (China)
1. Product implementation standard GB4385-1995. The electrical performance is tested according to Appendix A of GB4385-1995.
2, anti-static shoes labor insurance shoes are able to remove the human body static electrode and can prevent the power supply of 250V below the amount of protection shoes. Suitable for flammable and explosive workplaces.
3, anti-static protective shoes are prohibited when used as insulated shoes, when worn, should not wear insulated wool thick socks and insulating mats at the same time, and applied to the anti-static floor.
4, anti-static protective shoes in the process of wearing, generally not more than 200h should be tested for the resistance value of the shoe. If the resistance is not within the specified range of 100KΩ-1000MΩ, it cannot be used as an anti-static shoe. Products that have been in use for more than 18 months from the date of production shall be tested for electrical performance and may be sold and used in accordance with the standards.
5. During storage, anti-static safety shoes should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse to prevent mildew, stacking off the ground, wall more than 0.2m, leaving all heating elements more than 1m, in the process of transportation and storage, it is strictly prohibited to oil Contact with acids, bases or other corrosive materials.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Fishing pants development trend
- Fire rubber boots
- High-voltage insulation rubber boots
- Rubber source
- Rubber component
- General purpose rubber application features
- Rubber classification
- natural rubber
- Rubber development
- Correct use of anti-static shoes
- How to choose a pair of qualified protective to...
- The importance of protective footwear
- Safety shoes and work shoes selection method
- China's safety footwear standards
- Anti-static safety shoes precautions
- Technical specification of electric insulating ...
- New standard for sole testing of safety shoes
- The effect of temperature on static electricity
- Safety shoes performance and use knowledge